On 3 March at 14:00-15:30 CET, the TN-ITS GO project will host a webinar on the success stories from some of the countries implementing TN-ITS (pilot) services. Flanders (BE), the UK, Hungary and Greece will be sharing their experiences, each one focusing on a specific aspect of their implementations that will highlight common challenges and the solutions found.
We will hear about the speedy set up of a running service, data fragmentation and its availability, knowledge spill-over from more one member state to another, and acquisition of data via a dedicated app.
The webinar is free of charge and open to all the stakeholders. To attend the webinar, please register here.
Wish to catch-up with TN-ITS basics? Re-watch the TN-ITS What and Why!
- 14:00-14:05 Welcoming – Frank Daems, ERTICO
- 14:05-14:10 Introduction – Christian Kleine, HERE
- 14:10-14:25 UK realising a country-wide data availability – David Russell, GeoService (DfT)
- 14:25-14:40 Flanders and automation of data acquisition (Movin’ app) – Lien Bakelants, Flanders
- 14:40-15:55 Greece smart implementation and EU cooperation – Stamatis Manganiaris, ICCS
- 14:55-15:10 Hungary’s ultra-fast implementation – Verdes Mate, KOZUT (HU)
- 15:10-15:30 Q&A