TN-ITS @ Glasgow – presentations available!
TN-ITS organised its annual General Assembly (GA) meeting along with a Congress Session PR04 (“Progress in TN-ITS spatial data exchange”) at the 11th ITS European Congress 2016 on Wednesday, 8 June.
The well-attended session featured speakers from map providers HERE and TomTom along with presentations from the Finnish showcase (Transportation Pilot) and the more recently launched EU EIP sub-activity with participating member states: Flanders, UK, Ireland, and France. In addition, the session featured speakers from the European Commission DG MOVE and the JRC, presenting their view on the progress of TN-ITS and its significance in Europe.
Click through to view the detailed agenda!
View the presentations below:
- Showcase on TN-ITS implementation in Finland, Antero Karppinen, FTA, Finland
- Transportation Pilot, Francesco Pignatelli, EC, DG JRC, Italy
- TN-ITS implementation in Flanders, Bert Boterbergh, MOW, Belgium
- Map provider perspective, Anna Forsell, HERE, Sweden
- TN-ITS implementation in the United Kingdom, Suku Phull, DFT, UK
- TN-ITS implementation in Ireland, Paul Lewis, NUIM, Ireland
- Map provider perspective, Tom Jensen, TomTom, Denmark
- TN-ITS implementation in France, Alain Chaumet, IGN, France